COMPUTER SCIENCE INTERNSHIP
Company is looking for an intern with experience in software design, coding and debugging. This knowledge is essential for all applicants. Experience gained in the classroom and through personal application will be accepted. Responsibilities Documentation and testing new software applications Assessment of new application ideas Research competitor offerings Develop applications (coding, programming) Interview beta testers Requirements Applicants should have excellent analytical and math skills, with the ability to work in teams. We are looking for students majoring in Computer Science/Network Engineering, Engineering or Mathematics ideally,Anroid Developer, Web Developer.
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERN
Company is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. Our marketing department produces quality work for major companies in the Boston area, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
• Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
• Assist with execution of trade shows
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Prepare presentations
• Open and sort mail
• Enter contact information into contact management systems
• Provide support to social media efforts
• Maintain tracking report of public relations activity Requirements
Company is looking for an undergraduate student in the Boston area who is majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position. Majors Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Computer Science, Mathematics, Language